I am an experienced, skilled and empathetic Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the State of Florida with years of experience in the counseling field. I am able to care for clients with diverse problems utilizing my innate ability to interact with individuals to maximize their potential for personal development and growth.
- Licensed to practice in the state of Florida (MH 16017 and MT3511)
- Years of counseling experience with individuals, families and groups
- Skilled in counseling patients with addiction, trauma and severe mental illness
- Integrative therapist
- Trained in psycho-dynamically oriented therapy
- Trained in crisis therapy with children, adolescents and families
- Capacity to empathetically listen to people and assist them to resolve issues, both obvious and hidden.
- Path Certified Equine Specialist and Therapist http://www.pathintl.org
- Owner and manager of successful horse boarding facility (Relevant to equine facilitated therapy)
- Sessions available in English, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
Education and Training
- Webster University, Ocala Florida: Master’s degree in Counseling, double track (Mental Health and Marriage and Family).
- Gävle University, Sweden: Bachelor of Arts degree in Science of Religion and Jungian Psychology
- Kepler University, USA: Bachelor of Arts degree in The Art and Science of Astrology, Seattle, WA
- Malmö University, Sweden: Science of Rehabilitation, Sweden
- Hansson Psychotherapy Institute: Education in vocational psychotherapy, psycho-dynamically oriented psychotherapy.
- Path International. Certified Equine Specialist.